Blogging makes me happy. It makes me feel like I am really doing something that has meaning. So from now on, I will blog and blog and blog at every chance I get, I’ll update this blog. That being said, I think it’s time I reassessed my stake and direction. Like I said in my About Me Page (check it out) I can write on almost anything, but the jack of all trades is still the master of none.
So I will be writing on basically the following categories hence forth. Note that this does not limit what I can write on, it’s just a guide and focus for greater effect.
1. Inspiration: This is naturally my default mode; I am naturally a bubbly person, not because I’m immune to stuffs. It’s because I believe that it’s not what happens to you but how you respond to it that matters. The power of the right Attitude, matters concerning leadership, and bringing out the best of you out of you among other such topics
2. Parenting: I am not a parent, in fact I still live with my parents but I get insights now and then about how best to interact with your children. A happy family goes beyond happy couples, the way you deal with your children has a great import on the kind of life they will live and as a loving parent, you don’t want to send them on the wrong course
3. Christianity: I am a Christian. Consider me sold out to Christ. I study the bible and the truths of the bible can never be completely exposed. So now and then, I’ll be writing out of the bible. The modern church interests me, is that Gods plan for the church? Remembering that the church is me and you and not the pews. So I’ll be writing on the church too
4. Social Commentary: Our age is one of many social maladies, and so many things are wrong on a variety of scales. Some things don’t even need Christianity for you to know they are wrong. Even simple morality, or common sense points it out but we have been blinded to the obvious truths. I am sorry but I’ll be writing about Nigeria under this category, this country is so plagued with maladies that it gives me heart ache every time I think about it, so it takes a whole lot of effort to write about her. But with people like Mr. Japheth Omojuwa (www.omojuwa.com) , Chinedu Ekekee (www.ekekee.com) and a variety of other bloggers, so I’ll say that area is well covered. I’ll focus more on the people part of it all
5. Relationship: Ideality is something that would never let go of me; I believe that things can be better in our relationships. The twisted reality that we call relationship these days just pains me. So now and again, we’ll be talking about how to make things right.
6. Poetry: Poets write poems, so I’ll write ‘em too.
7. Just Playing Around: This is kind of my miscellaneous section, some things won’t have strict categorization and sometimes I will just play around. All work and no play…..
So that been said, we go on from here, I won’t stop even if I get no visits to my site in a month, I’ll still write. I pray for inspiration of the Almighty to make this work. Together, we will create a new reality. Also sometimes, I’ll be writing to myself, it may bless, inspire, minister to you. So come with me on this redefined journey.